- RFP: 2017 LOTCIP Solicitation – Phase 1
The Capitol Region Council of Governments (CRCOG) is inviting municipalities to submit proposals for Bridge Improvement Projects for funding under the Local Transportation Capital Improvement Program (LOTCIP) as Phase 1 of its 2017 Solicitation. At this time CRCOG is reserving $10 million for this purpose. Each municipality may submit materials for one (1) Bridge Improvement Project proposal. Submissions must be received by June 13, 2017 at 4:00pm. Please see the 2017 LOTCIP Solicitation RFP for requirements.
- Request for Qualifications: LOTCIP Transportation Engineering Services
- Request for Qualifications: Remediation Services for Crumbling Concrete Foundations
- Request for Qualifications: Structural Engineering Services for Crumbling Concrete Foundations
- RFP: Regional Complete Streets Inventory, Assessment, and Action Plan
- RFI:Stormwater Management Planning Services
Capitol Region Purchasing Council
If you are looking for CRPC bid information, you will find the information you seek on the Capitol Region Purchasing Council Bid Opportunities and Results page.