- 2017 Transportation Planning Study Solicitation
CRCOG recently received notification that the Connecticut Department of Transportation (CTDOT) will be accepting applications from the regions for Transportation Planning Studies. Each region is allowed to submit two (2) study applications to CTDOT for use of STP-Urban funding. CRCOG staff recommends competitively selecting and submitting one (1) municipally initiated study (typically a corridor study) and one (1) regional study aiming to address bigger picture system wide improvements.
To apply for a study, municipalities should complete the Study Screening form and return a signed original to Rob Aloise at CRCOG by 4PM on October 26, 2017. Please note that under the STP-Urban program, municipalities will be required to provide a 20% non-federal match (CTDOT may split the match 10% state, 10% municipality for studies on state roadways).
CRCOG staff will provide a summary of the municipally initiated study applications along with a staff recommendation at the November Transportation Committee meeting. We will also have more of a regional study framework for committee input. Following our November meeting, CRCOG will forward the top rated proposals (meeting STP-Urban eligibility requirements) to CTDOT for their review and approval. CTDOT anticipates reviewing corridor study ideas by February 1, 2018 and inviting towns/regions to clear up any questions in the spring of 2018. Selected corridor studies will be assigned to CTDOT staff during the summer of 2018.
- RFP: Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) Update
- CRCOG Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for Long Range Transportation Plan Update Assistance
- Request for Proposals: 2017 LOTCIP Solicitation – Phase 1
- Request for Qualifications: Remediation Services for Crumbling Concrete Foundations
- Request for Qualifications: Structural Engineering Services for Crumbling Concrete Foundations
- RFI:Stormwater Management Planning Services
Capitol Region Purchasing Council
If you are looking for CRPC bid information, you will find the information you seek on the Capitol Region Purchasing Council Bid Opportunities and Results page.