- Project Solicitation: 2019 Transportation Alternatives Set-Aside Program
The Fixing America’s Surface Transportation Act (FAST Act) will expire in 2020. To be prepared for subsequent legislation, the Capitol Region Council of Governments (CRCOG) invites municipalities to submit proposals for projects to be funded under the Transportation Alternatives (TA) Set-Aside Program for federal fiscal years 2021 through 2025. Per guidance from the Connecticut Department of Transportation (CTDOT), applications may be submitted for the following types of projects: on-and off-road pedestrian and bicycle facilities, infrastructure projects for improving non-driver access to public transportation and enhanced mobility, community improvement activities, multi-use trail projects, and safe routes to school projects. The minimum allowable project cost is $500,000, and projects cannot be combined to meet this minimum. Per the request for proposals and related documents linked below, CRCOG is soliciting applications for new projects to be funded utilizing the TA Set-Aside funding. Please note that while this solicitation assumes the continuation of current funding levels and project eligibility, future legislation will dictate the number and type of projects that will be initiated under this program. Therefore, selection under this solicitation does not guarantee project eligibility or funding.
- CRCOG TA Set-Aside Program Request for Proposals
- CTDOT TA Set-Aside Program Application
- CRCOG Solicitation Guidance FINAL (Updated on March 26, 2019)
- CRCOG Solicitation Questions and Responses (Updated on April 3, 2019)
- CTDOT Cost Estimating Template
- CTDOT Cost Estimating Guidelines
To apply for funding under the TA Set-Aside program, please send the following materials to Ms. Cara Radzins, CRCOG Principal Transit Planner, by 3:00pm on Monday, May 6, 2019:
- Three (3) completed and signed hardcopies of the TA Set-Aside Program Application
- Three (3) completed hardcopies of any additional supplemental materials required for the application (cost estimate, location map, concept plan, etc.).
- Digital files of the completed TA Set-Aside Program Application and Cost Estimate (in original file formats with functioning fields/cells) and PDFs of other provided supplemental documents. Please submit the digital files on a flash drive or, if size allows, via email to Cara Radzins.
- Crumbling Concrete Foundations
CRCOG is accepting responses to the following RFQs on a ROLLING BASIS. Responses will be reviewed quarterly. Please click on the RFQ documents below for details. If you have any questions, please submit them via email to Maureen Goulet, Principal Program Manager, at email@example.com
- Capitol Region GIS Portal and Parcel Viewer
- Crumbling Foundations Request for Qualifications
- 2018 LOTCIP Solicitation RFP
- 2017 Transportation Planning Study Solicitation
- Request for Proposals: 2017 LOTCIP Solicitation – Phase 1
- NEW! CRCOG Request for Qualifications (RFQ) For LOTCIP Transportation Engineering Services – 2018
Capitol Region Purchasing Council
If you are looking for CRPC bid information, you will find the information you seek on the Capitol Region Purchasing Council Bid Opportunities and Results page.