- RFQ: Enfield Routes 190 & 220 Corridor Study
Update: Addendum #1 has been posted. Addendum 1 for Route 190 & 220 RFQ
UPDATE: Please note, we have extended the due date to August 26, 2019 at 11:00am. The PDF has been revised.
The Capitol Region Council of Governments (CRCOG) is seeking consulting firms to provide transportation planning services to assist with a corridor study in Enfield along Routes 190 and 220. An RFQ including a preliminary scope of work and minimum firm requirements may be found on the CRCOG website at http://crcog.org/rfprfq/. Questions should be directed in writing to the appropriate CRCOG staff as indicated in the RFQ. Statements of qualifications must be received by CRCOG no later than 11:00 a.m. on Monday, August 26, 2019. Statements should be delivered to Mr. Timothy Malone, Principal Planner, CRCOG, 241 Main St., Hartford, CT 06106. Responses received after this date and time will not be considered.
- Crumbling Concrete Foundations
CRCOG is accepting responses to the following RFQs on a ROLLING BASIS. Responses will be reviewed quarterly. Please click on the RFQ documents below for details. If you have any questions, please submit them via email to Maureen Goulet, Principal Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Solicitation: 2019 Transportation Alternatives Set-Aside Program
- Capitol Region GIS Portal and Parcel Viewer
- Crumbling Foundations Request for Qualifications
- 2018 LOTCIP Solicitation RFP
- 2017 Transportation Planning Study Solicitation
- Request for Proposals: 2017 LOTCIP Solicitation – Phase 1
- NEW! CRCOG Request for Qualifications (RFQ) For LOTCIP Transportation Engineering Services – 2018
Capitol Region Purchasing Council
If you are looking for CRPC bid information, you will find the information you seek on the Capitol Region Purchasing Council Bid Opportunities and Results page.