- CRCOG Regional No-Cost Bikeshare RFP
CRCOG is accepting responses to the following RFP related to obtaining a bikeshare vendor for a large-scale regional private bikeshare system that is provided at no cost to participating municipalities. Responses are due July 26, 2019 by 2 PM.
Please click on the RFP document below for details. If you have any questions, please submit them via email to Caitlin Palmer, Senior Community Development Planner, at email@example.com by July 12, 2019.
There will be a Vendor Conference for interested Vendors on Wednesday, July 10, 2019. Further information on this conference will be provided on this site.
- Crumbling Concrete Foundations
CRCOG is accepting responses to the following RFQs on a ROLLING BASIS. Responses will be reviewed quarterly. Please click on the RFQ documents below for details. If you have any questions, please submit them via email to Maureen Goulet, Principal Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Solicitation: 2019 Transportation Alternatives Set-Aside Program
- Capitol Region GIS Portal and Parcel Viewer
- Crumbling Foundations Request for Qualifications
- 2018 LOTCIP Solicitation RFP
- 2017 Transportation Planning Study Solicitation
- Request for Proposals: 2017 LOTCIP Solicitation – Phase 1
- NEW! CRCOG Request for Qualifications (RFQ) For LOTCIP Transportation Engineering Services – 2018
Capitol Region Purchasing Council
If you are looking for CRPC bid information, you will find the information you seek on the Capitol Region Purchasing Council Bid Opportunities and Results page.