- RFP: Cybersecurity Model Policies and Consulting Services
The Capitol Region Council of Governments (CRCOG) seeks proposals from qualified and experienced consultant/firms to provide a range of Model Cybersecurity Policies. The model policies are intended to serve as templates for internal Cybersecurity procedures for Connecticut municipalities.
CRCOG’s IT Services Cooperative member cities and towns will have the option to contract directly with the selected consultant to customize the provided Model Cybersecurity Policies. CRCOG’s IT Services Cooperative consists of members of CRCOG’s Capitol Region Purchasing Council, members of the Council of Small Towns (COST) and direct IT Services Cooperative members.
Responses are due no later than September 10th, 2018 at 1:00 PM EST.
Questions concerning the RFP must be made to email@example.com no later than August 28th, 2018 at 1:00 PM EST. No oral interpretations shall be made to any respondent as to the meaning of any of the proposal documents.
- 2018 LOTCIP Solicitation RFP
- Request for Qualifications: Remediation Services for Crumbling Concrete Foundations
- Request for Qualifications: Structural Engineering Services for Crumbling Concrete Foundations
- 2017 Transportation Planning Study Solicitation
- Request for Proposals: 2017 LOTCIP Solicitation – Phase 1
Capitol Region Purchasing Council
If you are looking for CRPC bid information, you will find the information you seek on the Capitol Region Purchasing Council Bid Opportunities and Results page.