- Request for Proposal for E-Procurement System
The Capitol Region Purchasing Council (CRPC), a program of the Capitol Region Council of Governments (CRCOG), is soliciting proposals from qualified and experienced firms for an online bidding/e-procurement solution. The intent of this RFP is to solicit sealed proposals to establish a contract through competitive negotiation for the purchase of an online bidding platform/e-procurement solution by the CRPC. In the event an award is made as a result of this solicitation, the contract period would commence on April 1, 2019.
RFP Released January 14, 2019
Deadline for Questions: January 30, 2019
Response Date/Time: February 20, 2019, 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Responses received after this time will not be accepted.
Questions will be accepted via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responses must be submitted in a sealed package, clearly marked “RFP RESPONSE: E-PROCUREMENT SYSTEM” and addressed to:
Maureen Goulet, Principal Program Manager
Capitol Region Council of Governments
241 Main Street, 4th Floor
Hartford, CT 06106
- Crumbling Concrete Foundations
CRCOG is accepting responses to the following RFQs on a ROLLING BASIS. Responses will be reviewed quarterly. Please click on the RFQ documents below for details. If you have any questions, please submit them via email to Maureen Goulet, Principal Program Manager, at email@example.com
- Capitol Region GIS Portal and Parcel Viewer
The Capitol Region Council of Governments (CRCOG) intends to hire a qualified firm to develop and deploy a Regional GIS Portal and Parcel Viewer to serve its member municipalities as well as provide a flexible infrastructure for internal and external users. The successful proposal will include a system for automated and frequent updates of the displayed municipal CAMAinformation.
The successful solution will be one of the following two options:
Vendors may propose on one or both of these options.
- A CRCOG-hosted ArcGIS Server deployment, likely on servers maintained by Novus/CCAT.
- A vendor hosted solution.
RFP Release Date: Thursday, November 15, 2018
RFP Questions Due via e-mail to CRCOG: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 by 2:00 pm
Answers/Addendum Posted: Tuesday, December 4, 2018
Proposals Due: Monday, December 17, 2018 – 1pm
- Crumbling Foundations Request for Qualifications
- RFP: Cybersecurity Model Policies and Consulting Services
- 2018 LOTCIP Solicitation RFP
- 2017 Transportation Planning Study Solicitation
- Request for Proposals: 2017 LOTCIP Solicitation – Phase 1
- NEW! CRCOG Request for Qualifications (RFQ) For LOTCIP Transportation Engineering Services – 2018
Capitol Region Purchasing Council
If you are looking for CRPC bid information, you will find the information you seek on the Capitol Region Purchasing Council Bid Opportunities and Results page.