Human Resource Consulting Services Contract
Through a competitive Request for Proposal process, CRCOG has chosen Human Resources Consulting Group (HRCG) to provide Human Resources Consulting Services for a variety of member needs including: Class and Compensation Studies, Training, Investigations and General HR Management.
- Workshops: HRCG deliver a variety of training programs including sexual harassment, workplace diversity, performance management, labor laws, and more.
- Benefit Management: HRCG provides benefit administration as an outsourced service, designing appropriate benefit plans, securing providers, managing open enrollments, reconciling all payments and invoices, and notifying you of upcoming changes.
- HR Services: Compensation studies, workplace investigations, employee handbook review/maintenance, background checks, OSHA and worker’s comp reporting, policy development, unemployment/COBRA/FMLA Administration.
- Payroll: HRCG provides payroll and payroll administrative services, including Tax Management and Leading edge HCM Technology.
- Additional Services: HRCG provides comprehensive solutions and expert resources to help you manage your workforce and be compliant with the ever-changing employment laws and regulation.
Contact Robin Imbrogno at (203) 881-1755 for more information on HRCG.
The team, technology and reputation of HRCG, is comprised of delivering practical and cost-effective solutions for payroll, risk management, HR administration, time and attendance, and benefit management challenges.
- Competitively bid contract open to all CRCOG and CRPC members.
- Experienced Human Resources professionals
Kim Bona (CRCOG) email@example.com or
Robin Imbrogno (HRCG) (203) 881-1755