- CRCOG provides two software solutions: ViewPoint Cloud or Municity 5.
- Solutions are cloud based and utilize GIS applications.
- Solutions minimize resources needed to process permit applications.
- Solutions offer a transparent and user friendly interface.
- Citizens can interface with the program 24/7, allowing materials to be submitted outside of business hours without the need of additional personnel resources.
The CRCOG Online Permitting program, provided in conjunction with ViewPoint and Municity Software, enables homeowners and licensed contractors to apply for and receive building permits, track the status of permit applications, and request inspections through cloud based permitting technology. On the front end municipalities can offer a transparent application process and user friendly interface which citizens can access 24/7. On the back end, the program provides municipalities with an intuitive online tool that will help to organize, streamline, and track their permitting operations. Online Permitting solutions facilitate collaboration between departments by centralizing and automating workflows.
Municipalities can choose between ViewPoint Cloud and Municity 5; both online cloud based permitting programs. Based out of New York, Municity has provided municipal software, recently cloud based, since 1983. Municity products are hosted by IBM. Based out of Boston, ViewPoint has provided municipal software since 1995 and recently unveiled its newest permitting software: View Point Cloud. View Point Cloud is hosted by Microsoft Azure.
Contact CRCOG to find out more about ViewPoint Cloud, Municity 5, and how CRCOG can help your town find the online permitting solution that’s right for you.
- Citizens can submit requests and payments outside of Town Hall business hours. Citizens are given 24/7 access to the Town Hall interface.
- Towns can minimize physical resources needed for front office workflows (i.e in person submissions) and accelerate processing times.
- Towns can utilize analytical data (provided by the software) to get a better understanding of activity within their community.
- Provides insight into the Town’s operations and streamlines the application process.
- Provides citizens with real time access to public record information.
For Inquiries and pricing information contact: Kim Bona