- Request for Qualifications – Task-Based Travel Demand Modeling and Data Management
The Capitol Region Council of Governments (CRCOG) is seeking an individual or consulting firm(s) to provide Task-Based Travel Demand Modeling and Data Management services associated with the region’s transportation system. An RFQ including sample work task assignments and minimum consultant requirements can be found in the PDF below. Questions should be directed in writing by 4:00pm on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 to Ms. Cara Radzins at firstname.lastname@example.org. Statements of qualifications must be received by CRCOG no later than 4:00pm on Thursday, December 5, 2019. Statements should be delivered to Mr. Robert Aloise, Director of Transportation Planning, CRCOG, 241 Main Street, Hartford, CT 06106. Responses received after this date and time will not be considered.
- Requests for Proposals – Energy Consultant
CRCOG is seeking proposals from qualified and experienced Energy Consultants. Please go to: crcog.bonfirehub.com for the RFP documents.
- Crumbling Concrete Foundations
- RFQ: Enfield Routes 190 & 220 Corridor Study
- Project Solicitation: 2019 Transportation Alternatives Set-Aside Program
- Capitol Region GIS Portal and Parcel Viewer
- Crumbling Foundations Request for Qualifications
- NEW! CRCOG Request for Qualifications (RFQ) For LOTCIP Transportation Engineering Services – 2018
Capitol Region Purchasing Council
If you are looking for CRPC bid information, you will find the information you seek on the Capitol Region Purchasing Council Bid Opportunities and Results page.