- Human Resources Services
The Capitol Region Council of Governments (CRCOG), seeks proposals from qualified and experienced Human Resources (HR) Service Providers to provide HR Services for CRCOG and its members. CRCOG and CRCOG members (especially some smaller members) have expressed a need for occasional or on-call human resources assistance. Potential services requested range from reviews of policies, salary ranges, wage analysis,as well as emergency needs regarding personnel matters. Please go to crcog.bonfirehub.com to access the RFP documents. Please contact Pauline Yoder at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Crumbling Concrete Foundations
- RFQ: Enfield Routes 190 & 220 Corridor Study
- Project Solicitation: 2019 Transportation Alternatives Set-Aside Program
- Capitol Region GIS Portal and Parcel Viewer
- Crumbling Foundations Request for Qualifications
- NEW! CRCOG Request for Qualifications (RFQ) For LOTCIP Transportation Engineering Services – 2018
Capitol Region Purchasing Council
If you are looking for CRPC bid information, you will find the information you seek on the Capitol Region Purchasing Council Bid Opportunities and Results page.