- This event has passed.
Corridor Advisory Committee
April 4, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
1. Welcome and Introductions: Co-Chairs Michael J. Freda, First Selectman, North Haven, and J. Christopher Kervick, First Selectman, Town of Windsor Locks.
2. Acceptance of January 8, 2019 Meeting Notes.
4. Update on CTrail Service – CTDOT Staff.
5. Update on Springfield – Worcester Rail Study – PVPC.
6. Presentation: Next Steps in Engaging Anchor Institutions and Neighborhoods in Transit-Oriented Development, Presentation of final Report and Work Products – Emily Hultquist, CRCOG Director of Policy & Planning/Community Development
7. Transit-Oriented Development/Town Center Action Collaborative.
- Municipal Economic Development Assistance
- Corridor Marketing
- Advanced Scenario Planning
- Economic Development Heat Mapping – Opportunity Zones
8. Regional Bike Share RFP —Lyle Wray, CRCOG Executive Director.
9. Municipal Updates on projects.
10. Possible Future Agenda Items and Next Meeting Date.
11. Other Business and Announcements.