- This event has passed.
Municipal Services Committee
June 21, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Hybrid meeting (in person, or remote). This meeting will be recorded. Audio will be posted within seven (7) days at www.crcog.org.
- May 2022 Status Report
- CRCOG hosted a Cybersecurity virtual training for CEOs on June 1st with a follow-up webinar on Policies and Procedures set for September 8th. Registration link can also be found https://crcog.org/2022/05/cyber-security-virtual-trainings/.
- RFP for Budget Software was issued on May 31st and will close on June 30th.
- The Treated Road Salt Bid was issued on June 2nd and will close on June 22nd. If you did not submit quantities and wish to be included in this bid, please reach out to Kim as soon as possible as this bid does NOT ALLOW PIGGYBACKING.
- The Snow Plow Bid will be issued on June 28th.
- CRCOG is targeting to submit RPIP applications by July 15th for the first round of evaluations. If members are interested in participating in a particular RPIP project (Economic Vitality, Animal Control Officers, Inspections, Shared Assessors), please contact Pauline Yoder.
- All other programs are on-going with no major updates
4. Discussion on Fire/EMS Studies
6. IIJA Project Selection Process
7. RPIP Applications update
8. Municipal Information Sharing