- This event has passed.
January 25 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
ALL ATTENDEES MUST ATTEND REMOTELY.
ACCESS: This is a remote meeting. Log-in information can be found on the meeting agenda.
*Meeting access is remote only, consistent with provisions specified in Executive Order No. 7B. This meeting will be recorded. Audio will be posted within seven (7) days at www.crcog.org.
1. Call to Order (Final Policy Board Agenda)
2. Public Comment
3. Approval of Minutes for December 21, 2022 (Posted)
- a. Chair and Executive Director
- b. BIL/IIJA Update
- c. Municipal Services and Purchasing Council
- d. Planning- Community Development
- e. Planning- Transportation
- f. Public Safety and Homeland Security
5. Legislative Update
6. Sustainable CT Presentation – Jessica LeClair
7. Executive Session – Discussion of the selection of a site or the lease, sale or purchase of real estate by the state or a political subdivision of the state when publicity regarding such site, lease, sale, purchase or construction would adversely impact the price of such site, lease, sale, purchase or construction until such time as all of the property has been acquired or all proceedings or transactions concerning same have been terminated or abandoned, pursuant to C.G.S. Sec. 1-200(6)(D)
8. Approval of CRCOG lease
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION ITEMS
11. Action*: TIP Amendments – *There are no TIP amendments for action at this time, however, due to the urgency of programming projects, TIP amendments may be added prior to the meeting.
12. Action: 2023 Annual CTDOT Safety Performance Targets (Posted)
INFORMATION/OPPORTUNITY/ RESOURCE ITEMS
13. Correspondence / Handouts
14. Other Business