- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: HOW TO ENTER YOUR 2016-2017 MUNICIPAL SALARY SURVEY DATA ON-LINE
September 21, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
CCM and CRCOG are excited to announce their partnership for the development of the 2016-2017 Municipal Salary Survey. The two agencies have been collaborating over the past several months to bring the municipalities of Connecticut a more analytical and user-friendly survey tool. Thanks to the programming expertise of the Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology (CCAT), CRCOG’s strategic IT partner, cities and towns can look forward to a streamlined, on-line data-entry system, extensive reporting capabilities, and the ability to benchmark themselves against neighboring and peer communities. Join us on September 21st from 10:00-11:30 a.m. for:
- An overview of CCM and CRCOG’s newly-developed Salary Survey partnership
- Instructions on how to register to access the new website
- A summary of the different types of data the Salary Survey is now collecting
- A walk-through of how to enter, review and submit your community’s data on-line
- An exclusive sneak-peak at the system’s reporting functionality
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- First Selectmen, Mayors, Town/City Managers
- Human Resources Directors
- Finance Directors
- Any designee or assistant to the above positions
Access the GoToMeeting link for the September 21st webinar from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Register for access to the Municipal Salary Survey website.