- This event has passed.
April 22, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
**** ALL ATTENDEES MUST ATTEND REMOTELY ****
Meeting access is remote only, consistent with provisions specified in Executive Order No. 7B. This meeting will be recorded. Audio has been posted below.
Please join via web or phone as follows:
Join by web: http://zoom.us/j/8605222217
Or dial by phone: 1-646-876-9923; Meeting ID: 860 522 2217
PLEASE announce your name before making motions or offering comments.
1.Call to Order
- HBJ Article-CT DOT receives $2M for federal grant for autonomous bus program
- COVID-19 Resource (UConn)
- CRCOG Timesheet Waiver
- COVID-19: Reopening and CRCOG’s role
- Office of Fiscal Analysis (OFA) – Federal Stimulus for Connecticut
a. Chair and Executive Director
b. Opportunities and Resources
g. Capital Workforce Partners (tentative)
6.PRESENTATION / UPDATES
- COVID-19 update and discussion – Senator Richard Blumenthal or Senator Chris Murphy
- COVID-19 discussion by members – current challenges, reopening and recovery
Metropolitan Planning Organization Items
10.2020 CRCOG Annual Meeting