The purpose of the Regional Emergency Support Plan (RESP Plan) (formerly known as RED Plan) is to provide a framework for CREPC member communities and agencies to collaborate in planning, communication, information sharing, and coordination activities before, during, or after a regional emergency.
The RESP Plan is being tested and updated on a regular basis and a lexicon has been developed that allows all regional players to communicate with a much higher level of certainty and effectiveness. The regional lexicon is consistent with the National Incident Management System (NIMS) and the National Response Plan (NRP).
- Region 3 RESP
- CREPC Continuity of Government Plan, 2014
- CREPC Continuity of Operations Plan, 2014
- Public Works Resource Typing
- RESF Duty Officer Guidebook
Hazard Specific Annexes
- Basic MRC Plan
- Operation THREAT Situation Manual
- Region 3 SWOT Analysis
- Universal Access Shelter Guidance
- Transportation Resources in Connecticut, PDF version
- CT Mass Decontamination Guide & Mobilization Plan 2009
- Suspicious Substance Coordination Matrix