CRCOG worked with municipalities, the Connecticut Department of Transportation, and other stakeholders to identify roles, assess gaps, and determine future responsibilities related to the implementation of transit-oriented development (TOD) along the CTfastrak and CTrail Hartford Line corridors. Additionally, the study analyzed site-specific TOD potential and financial viability at one location within each of the participating municipalities: Berlin, Enfield, Hartford, New Britain, Newington, West Hartford, Windsor, and Windsor Locks.
The following draft documents will be reviewed by the CRCOG Transportation Committee and Policy Board for endorsement in September 2023.
- Berlin – Berlin Station
- Enfield – Enfield Station
- Hartford – Flatbush Avenue Station: Original Analysis / Subsequent Analysis
- New Britain – East Main Street Station
- Newington – Newington Junction Station
- West Hartford – Elmwood Station
- Windsor – Windsor Station
- Windsor Locks – Windsor Locks Station