- FY17 Financial Statements
- FY17 Federal Single Audit Report
- FY 17 State Single Audit Report
- FY 17 Schedule of Indirect Costs
- FY16 Financial Statements
- FY16 Federal Single Audit Report
- FY16 State Single Audit Report
- FY16 Schedule of Indirect Costs
Provide general management and direction for CRCOG and to ensure that the goals and priorities set by the Policy Board are implemented effectively and efficiently. Accurately record, report and safeguard the financial assets and activities of CRCOG; manage and maintain financial records in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and in compliance with State and Federal laws; develop and maintain effective and efficient financial planning, reporting and central support systems in order to support the CRCOG’s operating departments in achieving their program objectives; and provide financial information on a timely and meaningful basis to the Executive Director and Policy Board.
Issue Annual Audit Reports for Fiscal Year ending June 30.
The Finance Department has consistently received the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) Distinguished Budget Presentation Award.
The Finance and Administration Department is responsible for:
- Accounting & Reporting
- Budget Preparation
- Cash Receipts
- Cash Management
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Payroll & Benefits Administration
- Preparation of Annual Audit
- Contract Management
- Human Resources